💭 Understanding what reviewers want
· Make your report clean and informative, yet insightful.
· Maintain a balance among analysis frameworks & management models, financials & accounting, and feasible & creative ideas.
🔍 Choosing the right strategy
· Read through the case material and choose wisely, with the help of secondary research, industry trends and data to support your strategy.
· Be prepared to justify your direction in your report.
📊 Believe in your judgments
· Support your strategies by backing up with facts or logical explanations.
📝 Observe and learn
· It is important to learn from previous winners, take reference on them if the components are useful.
· There are components that you must include: Analysis, Competitors Research, Timeline, Financials, Ethics, etc.
💡 Idea is key
· The judges emphasize heavily on the feasibility and creativity of the ideas.
❌ Don’t blindly follow others
· The structure of a report can be used to enhance the story-telling factor, allowing judging panel to have a clearer understanding on our projects
💼 Understand Your role
· Remember to follow the specified role
· The tone and wordings should reflect your role and professionalism.